On October 11-13, ACTE is hosting their European conference with CAPA (Center for Aviation) in London, which provides a unique opportunity to leverage various sessions and educational opportunities from two wonderful associations. There are a host of sessions that dive into subjects that will broaden your professional abilities and make you more valuable as a professional by looking at your role and our industry differently.
So if you are going to the conference in London, I want to suggest five ways you can maximize your time and investment:
5. Take a break. If it is all work, and no play, you will burn yourself out. A pint in a local pub sure sounds good.
4. Go to at least one session put on by CAPA. The perspective from the airlines should help you become a better travel leader.
3. Find Bruce Finch and ask for his autograph. Trust me. This industry legend wants to sign your conference program.
2. Meet some new people. Put yourself out there. You will feel better about the value you achieved if you do.
1. Find our President and CEO, Brad Seitz, and talk to him about new things at Topaz that will help your program in the future!
So, if you are going, have a great time. Let us know how it went. Maybe we will send out a follow up after the event!