On September 14th, I will be visiting the Los Angeles Business Travel Association to give a presentation on my predictions for 2017. This is honestly one of my favorite topics. So if you are in the area, or just want to book a trip because the event will be on Redondo Beach (I swear I did not request that awesomeness). It is a lunch time meeting at the Shade Hotel. Now, why is this my favorite topic? Well, let me share my top ten reasons:
10. It's the wild predictions that are so much fun.
9. Not many segments of my industry escape my scrutiny.
8. If I smell BS, I call out the BS.
7. There are always a few surprises.
6. Great people will be there who will disagree with me!
5. Let's talk Presidential Elections.
4. I guarantee at least a smile or maybe a laugh.
3. Because this is the most productive you will be all day.
1. Because generally no one checks up on my accuracy, kind of like a meteorologist.
So I hope to see you there - and we get a chance to catch up!